We support equal housing opportunities for all Fresno City and County residents.
What do we advocate?
- Additional low income housing
- An increase in dissemination of information about housing practices
- Consideration of neighborhood aesthetics and practical needs in programs affecting housing
- Wider choice of living accommodations in all neighborhoods
- Tax incentives to encourage property owners to upgrade older housing
- Citizen participation in planning housing developments
- Effective monitoring of rental units
How Can You Participate?
- Learn more about housing in Fresno
- Attend City Council and Board of Supervisors meetings when housing issues are on the agenda
- Call or write your Council representative or Supervisor
- Speak at a Council or Supervisors meeting
We Can Help You Do These Simple Activities!