Register to vote or change your voter registration online, learn about day-of-election voting requirements, obtain sample ballots, and locate where to cast your ballot ... and more
MN Relay Service: 711
Who can Vote in Minnesota?
- At least 18 years old on Election Day
- A U.S. citizen
- A resident of Minnesota for 20 days
- Finished with all parts of any felony sentence
- You can vote while under guardianship unless a judge specifically has revoked your right to vote
- You cannot vote if a court has ruled that you are legally incompetent.
Some MnVotes Direct Links:
Anoka County Residents
Hennepin County Residents