MyLO is the platform to help you bring your League online. This documentation is designed for those managing MyLO sites to help understand how the platform works. New support documents are often being added.
Find the information you need by making use of the filters below, under "Find Specific Topics." Either select a documentation category from the menu, or type in a keyword (or a few), and click Apply.
Brand new to MyLO?
We are here to help. Follow our guide to MyLO Essentials for Beginners.
Watch our past training webinars on our GoToStage channel.
These are answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
- Formatting Content
- MyLO Styles and Options
- Sample Formatting (demonstrates what the different format options actually look like on a page)
- Promoting content to the front page
- Making your MyLO site visible to the public (or hiding it from...)
- Your League's Domain Name, or Pointing your vanity URL to your MyLO site
- League Email Options
- Archiving your League site (on MyLO, LEW, or another platform)
Questions about some of the terms used on MyLO? We have a Glossary for you.
You can also check out additional written documentation at our Freshdesk Support portal.
Topic specific webinars from the MyLO Training Series:
- Formatting: https://register.gotowebinar.com/recording/6978171889666694401
- What to do instead of PDFs: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/2515613731281399555
- Followup writeup on how to use Google Drive foldrs for file archives: https://my.lwv.org/mylo/using-google-drive-folders-organize-files-and-embed-mylo